The Mid Atlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (MA AETC) provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
- National HIV Curriculum
- HIV/HCV Co-infection Curriculum Available on NCRC
- Clinicians' Consultation Center (CCC)
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
- National Quality Center (NQC)
- HRSA Target Center
- NIH HIV Treatment Guidelines
- NIH AIDS Info
- CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2015
- Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
HIV/AIDS - Approved Use for Medical Marijuana in PennsylvaniaAccording to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, studies have shown that medical marijuana can assist patients suffering from certain serious medical c...
Two Updated Guidelines on STI Management in People with HIVThe Sexually Transmitted Infections Guidelines Committee of the New York State Department of Health AIDS Institute has r...
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News