The MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (MA AETC) provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
- Opioid Response Network: Providing resources and technical assistance locally across the United States
- CDC GetTested Website - National HIV, STD, and Hepatitis Testing
- National HIV Curriculum
- HIV/HCV Co-infection Curriculum Available on NCRC
- Clinicians' Consultation Center (CCC)
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
- HRSA Target Center
- NIH HIV Treatment Guidelines
- NIH AIDS Info
- CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2015
- Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
MidAtlantic AETC Center Headquarters
Terry was a great public health leader, collaborator, teacher, and friend. She served as the Program Administrator of the STD/HIV Prevention Training Center at JHU until 2016.
The MidAtlantic AETC congratulates Lee Westgate on his new role at the National Association of Social Workers! Lee Westgate, MSW, MBA, LCSW-C is part of the University of Maryland Baltimore Regional Partner Site of the MidAtlantic AETC.
John Folby speaking at World AIDS Day 2018
Dr. Linda R. Frank speaking at World AIDS Day 2018
Dr. Linda R. Frank in front of the AIDS Quilt with the World AIDS Day 2018 poster presenters
(left to right) Drs. Cheryl Healton, Linda R. Frank, and Ron Goldschmidt
(left to right) Drs. Cheryl Healton, Linda R. Frank and Marla Gold
Dr. Linda Frank (Executive Director, MAAETC) and Harold Phillips (Dir., HRSA , HIV/AIDS Training and Capacity Development)
HIV is not a Crime: HIV, Health, and Criminalization
Women and PrEP Symposium
HIV Basics, HCV, Prevention and Stigma for First Responders
World AIDS Day 2021: Ending the HIV Epidemic: Equitable Access, Everyone’s VoiceToday, Wednesday December 1, 2021 is World AIDS Day. Today & every day the MidAtlantic AETC unites with everyone around the world to prevent HIV...
Pittsburgh Joins the Fast-Tracks Cities Initiative to End the HIV Epidemic by 2030On November 18th, 2021, Pittsburgh joined an international coalition of cities known as Fast-Track Cities to end the urban HIV epidemic by 2030. The ...
ANA Urges US Department of Health and Human Services to Declare Nurse Staffing Shortage a National CrisisThe American Nurses Association (ANA) is urging the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to declare the current nurse staffing shortage...
Ending the HIV Epidemic: Archived Webinar Flyers CompilationThe MAAETC has compiled the applicable archived webinar content into the four pillars of the Ending the HIV Epidemic Plan for America. The four pilla...
HHS Office for Civil Rights (OCR) issued guidance on HIPAA, COVID-19 Vaccinations, and the WorkplaceOn Thursday September 30th, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) Office for Civil Rights (OCR) released "guidance to help the publ...
RSS News Feeds
- World AIDS Day 2021: Ending the HIV Epidemic: Equitable Access, Everyone’s Voice
- Pittsburgh Joins the Fast-Tracks Cities Initiative to End the HIV Epidemic by 2030
- ANA Urges US Department of Health and Human Services to Declare Nurse Staffing Shortage a National Crisis
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: Archived Webinar Flyers Compilation
CDC HIV News
KFF HIV/AIDS News