The MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (MA AETC) provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
- Opioid Response Network: Providing resources and technical assistance locally across the United States
- CDC GetTested Website - National HIV, STD, and Hepatitis Testing
- National HIV Curriculum
- HIV/HCV Co-infection Curriculum Available on NCRC
- Clinicians' Consultation Center (CCC)
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
- HRSA Target Center
- NIH HIV Treatment Guidelines
- NIH AIDS Info
- CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2015
- Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Congrats Dorcas and thank you for all of your amazing work!
John Folby speaking at World AIDS Day 2018
Dr. Linda R. Frank speaking at World AIDS Day 2018
Dr. Linda R. Frank in front of the AIDS Quilt with the World AIDS Day 2018 poster presenters
(left to right) Drs. Cheryl Healton, Linda R. Frank, and Ron Goldschmidt
(left to right) Drs. Cheryl Healton, Linda R. Frank and Marla Gold
Dr. Linda Frank (Executive Director, MAAETC) and Harold Phillips (Dir., HRSA , HIV/AIDS Training and Capacity Development)
WEBINAR: Adolescent Health: Engaging Adolescents in Healthcare (1/22/20)
WEBINAR: Addressing Mental Health Needs of Sexual and Gender Minority Youth
1: Ending the Opioid Epidemic Overview &The Importance of Overcoming Stigma
New MAAETC Pocket GuidesThe purpose of these new resources is to educate and enable providers to provide relevant, competent and up-to-date care to all of their patients. T...
Integrating Infectious Disease Prevention and Treatment into the Opioid ResponseBy: Corinna Dan, R.N., M.P.H., Viral Hepatitis Policy Advisor, Office of HIV/AIDS and Infectious Disease Policy, U.S. Department of Health and Huma...
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News