The MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (MA AETC) provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
- National HIV Curriculum
- HIV/HCV Co-infection Curriculum Available on NCRC
- Clinicians' Consultation Center (CCC)
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
- HRSA Target Center
- NIH HIV Treatment Guidelines
- NIH AIDS Info
- CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2015
- Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Dr. Linda Frank (Executive Director, MAAETC) and Harold Phillips (Dir., HRSA , HIV/AIDS Training and Capacity Development)
Integrating Infectious Disease Prevention and Treatment into the Opioid ResponseBy: Corinna Dan, R.N., M.P.H., Viral Hepatitis Policy Advisor, Office of HIV/AIDS and Infectious Disease Policy, U.S. Department of Health and Huma...
World AIDS Day 2018Registration for attendees Register (standard) Registration for submission of abstracts &...
WEBINAR: Role of Emergency Medicine: HIV Linkage to Care
WEBINAR: Looking Forward: Lessons Learned From 30 Years of the HIV Epidemic
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News