The MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (MA AETC) provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
- Opioid Response Network: Providing resources and technical assistance locally across the United States
- CDC GetTested Website - National HIV, STD, and Hepatitis Testing
- National HIV Curriculum
- HIV/HCV Co-infection Curriculum Available on NCRC
- Clinicians' Consultation Center (CCC)
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
- HRSA Target Center
- NIH HIV Treatment Guidelines
- NIH AIDS Info
- CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2015
- Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
John Folby speaking at World AIDS Day 2018
Dr. Linda R. Frank speaking at World AIDS Day 2018
Dr. Linda R. Frank in front of the AIDS Quilt with the World AIDS Day 2018 poster presenters
(left to right) Drs. Cheryl Healton, Linda R. Frank, and Ron Goldschmidt
(left to right) Drs. Cheryl Healton, Linda R. Frank and Marla Gold
Dr. Linda Frank (Executive Director, MAAETC) and Harold Phillips (Dir., HRSA , HIV/AIDS Training and Capacity Development)
Integrated HIV Prevention Services
MAI Series: Impact of Racism on Health Inequities
Intersection of Public Health and Motivational Interviewing during COVID-19
Hot Topics in HIV 2021Hot Topics in HIV 2021—Virtual Programs via Zoom Target Audience: The intended audience for these webinars are physicians, physici...
COVID-19 and HIV: Upcoming Webinars by the MAAETC and our PartnersThe MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (MAAETC) has received funding from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act t...
COVID-19 and HIV: Previous Webinars by the MAAETC and our PartnersThe MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (MAAETC) has received funding from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act t...
MidAtlantic AETC's Minority AIDS Initiative (MAI) - HBCU Virtual EventsWednesday, March 10, 2021, 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET Health Disparities for Black WomenHelena Kwakwa, MDDirector of HIV ServicesPhiladelphia Department of ...
Update from HIV.gov Regarding Interim Guidance for COVID-19 and HIVCross-posted from HIV.gov and NIH Office of AIDS Research Since this Interim Guidance for COVID-19 and Persons with HIV wa...
RSS News Feeds
CDC HIV News
KFF HIV/AIDS News