The MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (MA AETC) provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
- National HIV Curriculum
- HIV/HCV Co-infection Curriculum Available on NCRC
- Clinicians' Consultation Center (CCC)
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
- HRSA Target Center
- NIH HIV Treatment Guidelines
- NIH AIDS Info
- CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2015
- Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Dr. Linda Frank (Executive Director, MAAETC) and Harold Phillips (Dir., HRSA , HIV/AIDS Training and Capacity Development)
Integrating Infectious Disease Prevention and Treatment into the Opioid ResponseBy: Corinna Dan, R.N., M.P.H., Viral Hepatitis Policy Advisor, Office of HIV/AIDS and Infectious Disease Policy, U.S. Department of Health and Huma...
HIV/AIDS - Approved Use for Medical Marijuana in PennsylvaniaAccording to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, studies have shown that medical marijuana can assist patients suffering from certain serious medical c...
World AIDS Day 2018Registration for attendees Register (standard) Registration for submission of abstracts &...
WEBINAR: Transgender Health: Adolescents and Young Adults
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News