Welcome to the Learner Education And Practice Portal (LEAPP)! LEAPP is licensed by the University of Pittsburgh Innovation Institute and is a product of the MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (MAAETC). The MAAETC provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance and resource materials to healthcare professionals throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia. In addition, the MAAETC provides training related to COVID-19, the Ending the HIV Epidemic Initiative, and HIV outbreak response.
- Opioid Response Network: Providing resources and technical assistance locally across the United States
- CDC GetTested Website - National HIV, STD, and Hepatitis Testing
- National HIV Curriculum
- HIV/HCV Co-infection Curriculum Available on NCRC
- Clinicians' Consultation Center (CCC)
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
- HRSA Target Center
- NIH HIV Treatment Guidelines
- NIH AIDS Info
- CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2015
- Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
MidAtlantic AETC Center Headquarters
John Folby speaking at World AIDS Day 2018
Dr. Linda R. Frank speaking at World AIDS Day 2018
Dr. Linda R. Frank in front of the AIDS Quilt with the World AIDS Day 2018 poster presenters
(left to right) Drs. Cheryl Healton, Linda R. Frank, and Ron Goldschmidt
(left to right) Drs. Cheryl Healton, Linda R. Frank and Marla Gold
Dr. Linda Frank (Executive Director, MAAETC) and Harold Phillips (Dir., HRSA , HIV/AIDS Training and Capacity Development)
Webinar Wednesday - HIV and Opioid Use: Converging Epidemics
Women and PrEP Symposium
Webinar Wednesday - Understanding the Power of Cultural Humility in the HIV Community
FYI Video with Harold Phillips - World AIDS Day 35Watch the FYI video with Harold Phillips as he discusses why we should pause and reflect on the importance of World AIDS Day. He also discusses...
Webinar Wednesday SeriesThis all-virtual series will provide education on HIV and related topics. **Informational Flyer Available Soon** Upcoming Trainings HIV & ...
International AIDS Society - Takeaways from the IAS 2023IAS 2023, the 12th IAS Conference on HIV Science, laid out new breaking research on the journey towards realizing a world where HIV is no longer a th...
July 28, 2023 is World Hepatitis DayThe MidAtlantic AETC works hard to educate healthcare professionals in prevention, treatment, and care for people with hepatitis C or at risk for hep...
Clinical Tools and ResourcesPocket Guides These pocket guides were created by Dr. Linda Frank and the Regional Partners of the MidAtlantic AETC, and are available for downl...
Ending the HIV Epidemic: Archived Webinar Flyers CompilationThe MAAETC has compiled the applicable archived webinar content into the four pillars of the Ending the HIV Epidemic Plan for America. The four pilla...
- FYI Video with Harold Phillips - World AIDS Day 35
- Webinar Wednesday Series
- International AIDS Society - Takeaways from the IAS 2023
- July 28, 2023 is World Hepatitis Day
RSS News Feeds
CDC HIV News
KFF HIV/AIDS News