The MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (MA AETC) provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
- Opioid Response Network: Providing resources and technical assistance locally across the United States
- CDC GetTested Website - National HIV, STD, and Hepatitis Testing
- National HIV Curriculum
- HIV/HCV Co-infection Curriculum Available on NCRC
- Clinicians' Consultation Center (CCC)
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
- HRSA Target Center
- NIH HIV Treatment Guidelines
- NIH AIDS Info
- CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2015
- Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Congrats Dorcas and thank you for all of your amazing work!
John Folby speaking at World AIDS Day 2018
Dr. Linda R. Frank speaking at World AIDS Day 2018
Dr. Linda R. Frank in front of the AIDS Quilt with the World AIDS Day 2018 poster presenters
(left to right) Drs. Cheryl Healton, Linda R. Frank, and Ron Goldschmidt
(left to right) Drs. Cheryl Healton, Linda R. Frank and Marla Gold
Dr. Linda Frank (Executive Director, MAAETC) and Harold Phillips (Dir., HRSA , HIV/AIDS Training and Capacity Development)
WEBINAR: Accessing Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP): Billing and Coding
Virtual HIV in WV: Tackle the Epidemic, Not the Opioids
WEBINAR: Special Populations in EHE: Adolescent Routine HIV Testing
COVID-19 and HIV: Upcoming Webinars by the MAAETC and our PartnersThe MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (MAAETC) has received funding from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act t...
New and Updated Materials Created by the MidAtlantic AETCRoutine HIV Testing Pocket Guide. The laws pertaining to HIV testing vary from state-to-state. Federal recommendations do not preempt or super...
Ending the HIV Epidemic: Boot Camp for Community Health CentersHello and thank you for your interest in the Ending the HIV Epidemic: Boot Camp for Community Health Centers webinar series. Please use th...
COVID-19 and People with HIV: ResourcesReleased on 4/21/2020, interim guidelines for persons with HIV, HIV providers, specific vulnerable populations, and providers or people with HIV who ...
Message from the MAAETC Regarding COVID-19Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic on MAAETC Training Events: Based upon the recommendations of the CDC, the University of Pittsburgh, ou...
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News