The MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center (MA AETC) provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
- National HIV Curriculum
- HIV/HCV Co-infection Curriculum Available on NCRC
- Clinicians' Consultation Center (CCC)
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
- HRSA Target Center
- NIH HIV Treatment Guidelines
- NIH AIDS Info
- CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2015
- Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Dr. Linda Frank (Executive Director, MAAETC) and Harold Phillips (Dir., HRSA , HIV/AIDS Training and Capacity Development)
Dr. Linda R. Frank speaking at World AIDS Day 2018
Dr. Linda R. Frank in front of the AIDS Quilt with the World AIDS Day 2018 poster presenters
(left to right) Drs. Cheryl Healton, Linda R. Frank, and Ron Goldschmidt
(left to right) Drs. Cheryl Healton, Linda R. Frank and Marla Gold
Integrating Infectious Disease Prevention and Treatment into the Opioid ResponseBy: Corinna Dan, R.N., M.P.H., Viral Hepatitis Policy Advisor, Office of HIV/AIDS and Infectious Disease Policy, U.S. Department of Health and Huma...
World AIDS Day 2018Registration for attendees Register (standard) Registration for submission of abstracts &...
WEBINAR: HIV and Aging: The Dental Perspective
WEBINAR: HIV and Aging: Update
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News