This all-virtual series will utilize case studies to expand upon specific content foundational for case managers in Pennsylvania.
Goal: This training program will provide initial and ongoing training for case managers as they are on-boarded within specific agencies and programs.
- Courses will be also be recorded and archived for participant on-demand access
***Please note this event is intended for Ryan White Case Managers in Pennsylvania only.***
If you are interested in attending or holding a similar event for your team please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Fundamentals of HIV- October 11th & 12th, 2022, 9am-12pm
Presented by Elizabeth Schmidt, CRNP
2. Public Benefits- November 1st & 2nd, 2022, 10am-3pm
Presented by Jacob Eden, Esq.
3. Fundamentals of Case Management- November 30th & December 1st, 2022, 9am-12pm
Presented by Laura Hinds, MSW, LCSW
4. Trauma Informed Care- TBD
5. HIV and Special Populations- TBD
6. Co-occurring Behavioral Health Issues- TBD
For questions regarding this event, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Fundamentals of HIV (10/11-10/12) Registration and Information
2. Public Benefits (11/01-11/02) Registration and Information
3. Fundamentals of Case Management (11/30-12/01) Registration and Information
4. Trauma Informed Care (TBD) Registration and Information Coming Soon
5. HIV and Special Populations (TBD) Registration and Information Coming Soon
6. Co-occurring Behavioral Health Issues (TBD) Registration and Information Coming Soon