What's New in Opioids, Mental Health and STIs
Please join us for this year's program: Virtual via Adobe Connect over 2 days
Important note: You must register and attend both days in order to be eligible to receive credit as well as complete the required evaluations.
This conference will focus on the integration efforts that support a collaborative healthcare approach. Current medical updates in services for STIs, HIV, TB, hepatitis, family planning and addictions will be discussed.
After completing this conference, the learner should be able to:
1. State current practice in the care and treatment of STDs, HIV, TB, and hepatitis
2. Explain how to screen clients for substance abuse issues
3. Identify Population at risk for HIV/STIs/Mental Health and Substance Abuse
4. Demonstrate effective team skills by sharing information effectively, listening and responding to feedback from others, and using simple communication.
Program Day 1:
Friday September 11th, 2020 from 8:45am - 1:15pm ET
To view details and register: https://www.maaetc.org/events/view/15783
Program Day 2:
Friday September 25th, 2020 from 8:45am - 11:45am ET
To view details and register: https://www.maaetc.org/events/view/16067
This 2 day conference presented by:
• MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center
• New Jersey Medical School Global Tuberculosis Institute
• STD/HIV Prevention Training Center at Johns Hopkins
• The Danya Institute, Central East Addiction, Mental Health, and Prevention Technology Transfer Center
• DC Area Health Education Center at Georgetown University Medical Center
• National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association
Participation by all individuals is encouraged. Advance notification of any special needs will help us provide better service. Please notify us of your needs at least two weeks in advance of the program by calling 412-624-1895 or emailing email@example.com.