Based upon the recommendations of the CDC, the University of Pittsburgh, our regional partner institutions, and our funding agency, HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau:
- We have been modifying the delivery methods for our training events across our region in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Since January 1, 2020, approximately 3500 healthcare providers have attended free distance-based training events led by the MidAtlantic AETC. This shows that you, our audience, are adapting to the use of distance-based technology for training and we appreciate your participation.
- As jurisdictions change for safer, in-person, events, we will provide training events to conform with directives from state and local health departments. These requirements may be changing on short notice so please refer to maaetc.org for the latest information.
- We continue to be committed to providing health care professionals, treatment teams, community providers and others with quality, and current information on HIV and the intersecting issues of substance use, hepatitis, STIs, and mental health issues to improve outcomes for our patients and clients.
- We appreciate your continued willingness to work and collaborate with the MAAETC as we move forward with educational innovation in response to this outbreak.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the headquarters of the MidAtlantic AETC at 412-624-1895 or at MAAETC@pitt.edu. Please check this website regularly for updates regarding training events.