This event will highlight statistical data of HIV prevalence in the United States and Washington DC; while, discussing best practices that support equitable Prep uptake.
- Review current HIV demographics for the US and DC
- Describe PrEP treatment, prescribing, and monitoring
- Identify parameters for PrEP risk assessment and initiation
- Explore modalities for enhancing patient access and support for PrEP
- Welcome and Introductions
- Introduction of Speaker
- Presentation and Q&A
- Wrap-Up and Post Evaluations
Imbi Drame, PharmD
Continuing Education Credits
Howard University College of Pharmacy, (COP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This program meets ACPE criteria for a total of 1 contact hour (0.1 CEU). Credit will be awarded through the CPE Monitor, within 3–4 weeks of the seminar to those who successfully complete the program. Using the following URL: https://hurxce.learningexpressce.com/index.cfm, the evaluation form and a score ≥ 70% correct on post test questions will be required for successful completion. The ACPE Universal Program number assigned to this program is 0010-9999-23-026-L02-P. Deadline to claim CE is July 25, 2023.
Link to Register and claim CE credit: https://hurxce.learningexpressce.com/index.cfm?fa=view&eventID=24725