By the end of today’s session, participants should be able to:
- List three ways spirituality and faith might affect medical outcomes in people with HIV.
- Discuss the possible role of the healthcare team in working with people with HIV in navigating their health and faith.
- Describe possible interactions and intersections of a person’s faith and HIV.
- Review National Faith HIV & AIDS Awareness Day and letter to faith leaders
- Discuss the possible linkages between stigma, faith, and HIV, possible health outcomes, accommodating clients, and resources for support
- Panel discussion and audience Q&A
- Andrea Reynolds, MSW, LMHP-E
- Rev. Donte’ McCutchen, MDiv
- David Hoover, MSW, MDiv, LCSW
- Rev. Jen Glass, MDiv, MA
- Rev. Mary Bohacek, MDiv
Further information will be posted closer to the event.