Invite Only: Password Protected
Trauma Informed Care Basics
1. Demonstrate an understanding of key terms: trauma, PTSD, and complex PTSD.
2. Be able to analyze traumatic events across 3 dimensions.
3. Recognize the role that narrative and "little t" trauma play in complex PTSD.
4. Predict 3 challenges in working with individuals who suffer with complex trauma.
5. Identify 3 strategies for working more empathically and effectively with trauma survivors such as people with HIV.
6. Describe ways to limit compassion fatigue and burnout when working with severly traumatized people.
No CEUs are offered for this event
For more information contact email@example.com
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.