What's New in Opioids, HIV, Mental Health and STIs
Please join us for this year's program: Virtual via Adobe Connect over 2 days
Important note: You must register and attend both days in order to be eligible to receive credit as well as complete the required evaluations.
This conference will focus on the integration efforts that support a collaborative healthcare approach. Current medical updates in services for STIs, HIV, hepatitis, family planning and addictions will be discussed.
After completing this conference, the learner should be able to:
- State current practice in the care and treatment of STDs, HIV, opioid addictions and mental health.
- Explain how to screen clients for substance abuse issues
- Identify Populations at risk for HIV/STIs/Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder
- Demonstrate effective team skills by sharing information effectively, listening and responding to feedback from others, and using simple communication.
Program Day 1:
Friday May 14, 2021 from 8:15am - 12:00pm ET
To view details and register: https://www.maaetc.org/events/view/17496
Program Day 2:
Friday May 21, 2021 from 8:15am - 12:30pm ET
To view details and register: https://www.maaetc.org/events/view/17497
This 2 day conference presented by:
• MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center Howard University Regional Partner
• STD/HIV Prevention Training Center at Johns Hopkins
• The Danya Institute, Central East Addiction Technology Transfer Center
• DC Area Health Education Center at Georgetown University Medical Center
• National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association
Participation by all individuals is encouraged. Advance notification of any special needs will help us provide better service. Please notify us of your needs at least two weeks in advance of the program by calling 412-624-1895 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.