This all-virtual series will utilize case studies to expand upon specific content foundational for case managers in Pennsylvania.
Goal: This training program will provide initial and ongoing training for case managers as they are on-boarded within specific agencies and programs.
***Please note this event is intended only for Ryan White Case Managers in Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Department of Health Employees.***
If you are interested in attending or holding a similar event for your team please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Fundamentals of HIV- October 11th & 12th, 2022, 9am-12pm
Presented by Elizabeth Schmidt, CRNP
2. Public Benefits- November 1st & 2nd, 2022, 10am-3pm
Presented by Jacob Eden, Esq.
3. Fundamentals of Case Management- November 30th & December 1st, 2022, 9am-12pm
Presented by Laura Hinds, MSW, LCSW
4. Co-occurring Behavioral Health Issues- February 6th & 7th, 2023, 9:30am-11:30am
Presented by Linda Frank, PhD, MSN, ACRN, FAAN
5. HIV and Special Populations- February 21st & 22nd, 2023
- Part 1: LGBTQIA+
10:00am-12:00pm; Presented by Walker Weinstein, RN, BS, BSN
- Part 2: Aging and Adolescents
9:00am-11:30am; Presented by Dorcas Baker, RN, BSN, ACRN, MA
6. Trauma Informed Care- March 28th & 29th, 2022
Presented by Danica Moore, MSW, LSW
For questions regarding this event, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Fundamentals of HIV (10/11-10/12) Registration and Information
2. Public Benefits (11/01-11/02) Registration and Information
3. Fundamentals of Case Management (11/30-12/01) Registration and Information
4. Co-occurring Behavioral Health Issues (02/06-02/07) Registration and Information
5. HIV and Special Populations (02/21-02/22) Registration and Information
6. Trauma Informed Care (03/28-03/29) Registration and Information