Webinar: Taking Control in the Face of Uncertainty: Advance Care Planning
Sara Gold, JD
Clinical Law Instructor, University of Maryland Carey School of Law
Hazel Jones-Parker, DNP, FNP-BC
Assistant Professor, University of Maryland, School of Nursing
Lee Westgate, MBA, MSW, LCSW-C
Clinical Instructor, University of Maryland, School of Social Work
- Certificate of Attendance: This program is awarded 0.1 CEU/certificate of attendance from the University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public Health.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME): This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center. The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine designates this live activity for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE): The MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association Approver Unit, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Continuing Education credits issued for participation in CE activity may not apply toward license renewal in all states. It is the responsibility of each participant to verify the requirements of their state licensing board(s).
The staff and faculty involved with the planning of today’s event do not have any conflicts of interest to disclose. The MidAtlantic AIDS Education and Training Center does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services. The representations and opinions expressed in this presentation are solely those of the author(s) and do not represent the views or policies of MA AETC, the University of Pittsburgh, or its funding agencies.
The speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.
- Linkage to Care
- Palliative care
- COVID-19; Advanced care planning
- Organizational needs assessment