• Relate a general definition of HIV/AIDS Medical & Non-Medical CM
• Describe the shift from general case management to a medical/clinical case management model.
• Demonstrate Screening, Intake, and Assessment procedures.
• Develop an Individual Service Plan.
• Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate indications for reassessment and discharge.
• Identify resources for QA
• Technical assistance.
NOTE: Due to limited seating, this course is restricted to Virginia Part B Medical & Non Medical Case Managers as well as those supervising MCM/NMCMs. To receive the password for this course, please email Robert Rodney at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804.828.2475.
A variety of the listed populations will be discussed at this event.
Young Adults (ages 18 to 24)
Older Adults (ages 50 and over)
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.