Knowledge is Power! Giving the Facts/Sciene of U=U to your Patients
1. Discuss the studies that provide evidence supporting U=U, and data supporting the U=U message.
2. Discuss the international U=U movement; how it started and various components of the campaign.
3. Discuss the Coalition in Baltimore City.
4. Discuss how physicians can have U=U conversations with their patients.
5. Discuss how non clinical staff can have U=U conversations with their clients.
For more information, contact email@example.com
This event offers 1.25 CEUs for nursing and social work
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.