Invite Only: Password Protected
MCHD Lunch & Learn: Review of HIV 101
1. Recall basic epidemiology related to HIV.
2. Discuss basic facts related to HIV.
3. Recognize the course of HIV infection.
4. Identify HIV medications.
5. Identify signs and symptoms of opportunistic infections.
6. Describe post exposure prophylaxis protocol.
For more information please contact email@example.com
This event is open only to MCHD participants.
This event offers 1.0 CEUs for nursing and social work
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.