1. Identify the complexities of care for older adults with HIV
2. Identify aging assessments that can be included HIV care
3. Describe how public health can inform an Age Friendly Society
4. Identify national health policy efforts for persons aging with HIV
4. Describe current HIV and Aging Policy Issues
5. Identify challenges and successes of Living well with HIV
Targeted Audience: clinicians, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, allied health professionals, long term thrivers
As a reminder, to be eligible for CEUs, you must complete all required evaluations in a timely manner. Thank you.
CEUS: nurses, social workers, allied health, counselors and therapists
A variety of the listed populations will be discussed at this event.
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.